Beachy Keen

Beachy Keen

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I just want to party all the time, party all the time....



















Well my Lovebirds birthday was yesterday and my Mama suggested we go out on their boat. After twisting my arm for seconds upon seconds I finally caved. I've been in a funk lately and I do believe it was the cure all. Enough about me and back to Lovebirds b-day. We got him some fabulous white jeans, yes i said white, and he looks so foxy in them. I'll post a pic. soon, and some other duds, wallet, cologne, and the annual tradition of a Mr. Chin-i-gin skit (w/ a California theme). Poor Lovebird wasn't feelin' too hot ( he's covered in hives and has seriously bad allergies) but he had a great time with the family at the lake anyway. Now back to me, I had a blast I felt 16, footloose and fancy free. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks Mom and Gil! Made it home for some chocolate cake w/ homemade icing (an andre family tradition) thanks Grandma Edna, and T.T!
Here's some of the giddiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment