Beachy Keen

Beachy Keen

Friday, July 16, 2010

To blog or not to blog?

That is the question...

I love blogs!
I love to read about others lives
their triumphs, defeats, craziness, and sorrows.
Sometimes they make me laugh, sometimes they make me cry, some make me feel better about myself and others encourage me to be better.
I'm feelin' kinda dorky now that I have my own baby blog to nuture and raise up.

What do I blog about?
How in the world do all my blogger friends think of such diverse topics? I suppose I read blogs to escape the reality of my own life, which is actually really great,why would I ever want to escape?
-One large bottle of syrup poured onto my table and freshly mopped floor
-Sharpie markings on the baseboards
-Jello on my carpet
-Kittens in the baby pool
-No one telling you the toilet overflowed because the baby put the t.p. holder in the potty and they flushed it anyway.

Well that's a few of our mini catastrophes for the week, come on back, well be sure to keep you guessing on what our next adventures might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment