Beachy Keen

Beachy Keen

Friday, July 30, 2010

TLC usually stands for tender loving care, but not today


Mr 19 kids and counting(as EmmaScott calls them) stopped by today with daughter Jill. As cool as we are this is not a normal occurrence having TLC celebrities over. They are actually friends of my sisters family (Mrs 9 kids and counting) So we hit them up for a drive by and they were kind enough to stop, and shoot the breeze. Yes, I felt like a total dweeb asking for a photo with them. But you just don't meet Jim Bob Duggar everyday.

Emily from the andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com is having her Thursday Embrace the Camera and thought I'd share a day in the life of this Mom of 6, ha ha who knows maybe the crew from Deadliest Catch will come by next week to fish our pond. (:

4 comments:

  1. oh wow!! that is crazy cool :) did he have his hairspray with him? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously... I'm jealous in a major way. I'm so jealous, I told my mom about it. "Not only is she in Tennessee, but she met Jim Bob Duggar!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Ash that is so fun. So what kinds of things do you "shoot the breeze" about? ;) LOVE your blog!! I'm putting it on my blogroll! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I soooo would have taken a picture too! You just have to! I'm sure he didn't mind. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete