Beachy Keen

Beachy Keen

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Date Night with Mr. Fox WhiteJeans

Mr. Fox's fab birthday jeans, woohoo that's my really loud construction worker whistle



Our dogs Wyatt and Jane always find their way into our pics.



Can you tell he wasn't feelin' the jean photo session. He made me promise I wouldn't post it on facebook. So, I kept my promise. (;

We went to the fabulous McCreary's Irish pub for sup and on to the movies for some Paul Rudd and Steve Carrell, Dinner with Schmucks was ridiculous! So stupid, no actually I laughed so hard I made myself sick. Within the first 30 seconds, we lost it, and apparently our laughter was contagious. Roaring laughter filled the theater, it was Awesome!

It has been so stressful around here lately that this was just what we needed (at least for today)
My husbands dinner date with Schmucks (me included) went well until I turned into Sybil, I serisouly am a freak, I flipped my lid because TJMaxx closed 2 min, before we got there. REWIND: I asked Scott to let me run in there real quick before he got his coffee, so I would have 10 whopping minutes to cruise for treasures (hint hint My Birthday is in a couple days)
Anyway I went psycho (can you say "pms" ing, moving across the country, living alone w/ 6 kiddos for two months) and we drove home in silence (approx. 35 mins. ) I definately win the trophy for biggest Schmuck tonight.

love yours truly,

Sybil
aka. Mrs Foxy Whitejeans

1 comment:

  1. Well we all have those moments...but hey, at least you looked GREAT having it!! You guys look awesome. Miss you xoxo Amandalee

    ReplyDelete