Beachy Keen

Beachy Keen

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Autumn vs. Fall

As much as I love TN in the Fall, I have to say were enjoying So Cal more than expected.

Sully Fall 2009


Manon and Fall Foliage 2009
 This time last year we were enjoying the cool crisp Tennessee air, never dreaming we wouldn't be there to see another glorious autumn in the country. As the scriptures state, We make our plans but He directs our paths (paraphrased by me). 


     FALL IN CALIFORNIA (a tad bit different)
I so wish Sully was in this one, he was too busy collecting treasures down a ways

Sullivan gave Vi rides up and down the beach, she had a blast!


Manon always catches our lovey dovey moments

Today my peeps are enjoying the 85 degree weather poolside,(I started this draft 5 days ago) last week we spent the weekend at my M-I-L's beach house, it was AMAZING!!! So I'm here to write an apology for being a whiner and complainer. I cried and cried about having to leave my family,and the country. The Lord provided more family (even though I still miss my TN folks)and a house in the country 15 mins. from the beach on just shy of 3 acres. Can you say SPOILED, I can and am pretty embarrassed that I handled this situation like a two year old (I take that back, Violet is a two yr. old and she did much better than me). Anyway my point is God truly is good all the time, even when all seems hopeless, He knows what we need and when we need it.

Checkout Emily's Blog for Embrace the Camera  andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com on Thursday (oops I'm a day early)

5 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful photos! And yes, Cali is a bit different, but you will find treasures that don't exist in TN! Like the beautiful ocean :) Enjoy God's creation in So Cal and ask some friends back home to send you out some beautiful leaves!!! We don't get many of those down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how i would love to be by the ocean right now!!!! !Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shots. especially the silhouette one.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the beach shots!

    enjoy your "fall" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so awesome! I wish it was warm here in Maine. I LOVE the shot of you kissing.

    ReplyDelete