Beachy Keen

Beachy Keen

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This week's drama (good, bad, & sad)

My oh my.....

I feel like the Wicked Witch of the West, not because of my sweet and sunny dispostion, it's more like I"M MELTING!!!!! it was 113 degrees on Monday, I'd say that's a bit toasty.

My little people still think we're on vacation, poor Violet wants to go home, she misses her swing.

We received our new school program last week and the big kids computers came Thursday which leads me to say SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION! Now that you know I teach my peeps please don't jugde all of my grammatical errors (what can I say I was institutionalized for 13 years, haha) 3 days down 177 to go but who's counting?

The best news all week..... My Mama and her main squeeze Gil are coming to visit on Friday, woo hoo, woo hoo! They're so cute, they're high school sweethearts that married a little over a year ago on the 50th anniversary of their H.S. prom and Sat. is their 50th H.S.reunion, so they get to go show off and tell of their undying love for each over to all they're jealous friends (So I got a little carried away w/ dramatizing the story, But they are seriously too cute for words) My mom is probably the most fun person on all the planet and to see her truly happy is the best. Gil is a special man, I love how he loves her. I can't imagine our family w/o him, It tortures me not being able to see them or my sisters family for our weekly dinners and crafting or shopping on the weekends. We all miss them so much it hurts.

LLAAALALALALALALa(covering my ears and saying lalala as loud as possible - I can't go there, it's too sad.

It's the countdown to a fun filled weekend and I'M SO EXCITED, I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!
Total Dork signing off,
over and out

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys made it "home" safe. Not that it matters, but TN is having perfect 75 degree weather. BUT, we don't have a big ocean to swim in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, we are having the hottest weather of the summer right now. Welcome back to Ca, eh? Did you see that incredible rainbow tonight? It was AMAZING. I am going to post pics on facebook so check them out if you missed it. God is so good! Still looking forward to seeing the Andre clan. :)

    ReplyDelete