Beachy Keen

Beachy Keen

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Put A Smile On My Face

I have been back in California for almost two weeks now, and am slowly, slowly adjusting, minus the panic attacks from driving the freeways, 4 out of our 8 have had the flu, and I fell asleep at the wheel in bumper to bumper traffic. But for today I choose to look on the positive. So here are a few things that have made me smile....


Even this guy was smiling, he only put a smile on my face because he's in capitivity, behind glass
Luke and Polly checking out a young zebra shark (yes zebra, even though his newborn stripes have now vanished)


EmmaScott divin' in too

This little guy brings much happiness to our family (my nephew Baby Tyler)

The Homeschool Field Trip Gang, can you tell were Californians?
(no jumpers were seen by anyone on this trip)

This is a HHHUUUGGGEEEE California Perk......GO HALOS!!!!!!!!


this Angel, must have wings


Uncle Jeremy hooked us up w/ tickets for Tuesday nights game, So fun!!!


they WON!!!, woo hoo, woo hoo!!!!


Next to birthing my 6 children, this is the 7th most beautiful thing I 've ever laid eyes on.I'm having to
focus on the good stuff, and there are alot of good stuff to focus on. Until next time, Sybil

P.S. Don't forget to checkout the andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com EMBRACE THE CAMERA, I promise one of these days I'll learn how to acquire "the button". Anway she's darling and this is a fab idea.
<3 ya

1 comment:

  1. you're sweet---and no worries on the button :)

    looks like a fun time---and i'm totally jealous about the in-and-out. my fave.

    ReplyDelete